Orleton - Berrington Hall
Orleton is a friendly Herefordshire village some 7 miles south of Ludlow. It has a 13th century church, friendly village shop & PO well stocked with local produce and an active village hall. Close by is the National Trust property of Croft Castle and Berrington Hall.
Top things to do & see
- St George's Church - 13th century
- Regular events in both village halls & local area
- Welcoming Village shop & PO in Orleton
- Croft Castle – National Trust
- Berrington Hall – National Trust
Accommodation near Orleton
Rosecroft - bed & breakfast
The Boot Inn
Please click in the thumbnails below to enlarge images.